We understand that stress will be felt by your family when dealing with the medical condition of your loved one. To help you cope up with the anxiety and tension, our medical social worker will give our sincere assistance whenever you need it. Our social workers will provide your loved one and your family access to community resources, services and counseling. During this difficult time, we will help you in any way we can to help lessen your burden.
Our services include:
- Support in Acquiring Home Health Services
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Life Coaching
- Individual, Family Counseling, and Group Counseling
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Foster Care Arrangements
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Financial Assessment
- Counseling with Life-style Changes
Please call us at 708-374-4468 to arrange for home health care. We are most grateful for the opportunity of assisting you at home.