Your Occupational Therapist will evaluate your level of independence and will provide you with a customized treatment plan. It will focus on helping you recover your self-care skills and work skills which may have been compromised by an injury or an acquired medical condition.
These are the occupational therapy services that can be provided in your home:
- Strength Training
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Mobility Enhancement
- Progressive Work Skills Recovery Therapy
- Body Mechanics
- Lymphedema Management
- Sensory Functions Restoration
- Exercise Programs to Restore Occupational Skills
- Mobility Device Assistance Training
- Traumatic Brain Injury Treatment
- Reducing Strains through Work Simplification
- Assessing Client’s Home to Promote Safety
Please call us at 708-374-4468 to arrange for home health care. We are most grateful for the opportunity of assisting you at home.